Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: What items do they sell at AGPNY?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't live that far away from NY-only about an hour and fifteen minutes, and I was thinking about my next trip in. I was wondering what are the store exclusives there? Are there any pictures?

    -Jordyn

  2. #2
    Inactive Member rafferty's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They have just Place clothes and accessories. There is a lot to choose from, so you won't have a problem picking out some cool items! There haven't been new pictures in awhile, but you will not miss the area in the front where they are displayed when you go. It is also very fun to eat in the cafe and see a show. You'll have a blast.

    Shelly

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been there before with my hubby. But for the very reason I WAS with my hubby, we were kinda in and out in 10 minutes. I think the whole "doll" scene didn't appeal to him much.

    *grins*

    I think the next time I'm going to NY-I'll really take a thorough look through the store. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    -Jordyn

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When I went to American Girl Place New York with my mom back in June, they had everything that they sell in the catalogs and online, along with some stuff that hadn't been released yet. They have a bunch of cool exclusive items. For the American Girl dolls, they have jackets, two types of t-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, plain jeans, and accessory sets. They also had a really cute little Lady Liberty set for Coconut! LOL! I got a doll t-shirt, doll jeans, and a doll baseball cap. They are so cute! Plus, if you went now, you would have early access to all the new Elizabeth and Felicity stuff, and the new American Girl of Today dolls and outfits. LOL! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member colettedenali's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2004
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay folks, help me out if I'm wrong:

    -black t-shirt with rhinestone star reading "American Girl Place" with New York (or Chicago) below it ($7)

    -red t-shirt with American Girl Place and small white stars printed ($7)

    -varsity style red/black jacket with AG place embroidered on it ($15??)

    -black hoodie with red embroidered star on chest and American Girl Place and location on back ($15)

    -blue jeans with American Girl Place ribbon sewn on inside of waist, velcro/snap fly closure, American Girl place on small red ribbon on right back pocket, and small embroidered red star on front right pocket ($10)

    -accessories set including red converse style sneakers w/ white stars, black sport socks w/ red stripes, red/white/ blue striped belt, two tiny white hair clips shaped like butterflies, two red cloth hair ties, one star shaped thing (pin? hair clip?), and a bungie-cord digital watch ($12)

    DON'T KNOW THE PRICES FOR THESE:
    -red sweatshirt reading American Girl Place, free w/ purchase of human sized sweatshirt (unsure of price)

    -pajama set w/ red tank top and silky star print boxers

    -cafe accessories

    -clip on chair for dolls to sit at table

    -tiny red/black backpack

    Here are a few photos of the souvenir display from about 3 weeks ago:

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2121279163

  6. #6
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Some of those sound really cute! Gotta get to AGP sometime soon! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There is also an AGP tote style bag and doll and girl size Cafe aprons.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •